Ordering at Dutch Salvage
Online ordering products from Dutch Salvage is very simple. Below, the process is explained in four short and straightforward steps:
1. Add all the products you want to order to your cart.
2. After you have selected all the products you want to order proceed to your customer data. Do you already have an account with us? Then you enter your data will not and you can login with your username and password. Are you new? Enter your details, and you can choose to create an account with us (but not required this).
3. After all the fields are correctly filled out, your order will be checked.
4. Once the order is approved, you can complete your order and checkout. For various payment options you can look under ‘pay’.
During the ordering process, you can specify which delivery method you want to use. You can choose to receive your goods via parcel post or self pick up in Nijmegen. If you do not choose parcel, we will contact you to make an appointment for pickup. For more information, delivery / pick up from the page. Is your question not answered here? Look under ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ or contact us!
Pay at Dutch Salvage
We consider the protection of your personal information very important. To ensure the safety of your personal information during the ordering process, we use an SSL connection. This is reflected in HTTPS that the web address starts. In addition, we use two well-known and reliable payment methods; iDeal, PayPal and bank transfer.
1. iDEAL. IDEAL allows you trusted, secure and easy online purchases. So please direct use iDEAL, without you having to log on. This means that you check into your bank environment (see http://www.ideal.nl/).
2. PayPal. With PayPal, you pay quickly and securely online. You can use PayPal to buy and sell. PayPal protects you when shopping online. To pay using PayPal, you need an account that you create with PayPal. With your PayPal account you can deposit money from your own account and securely pay for your order
3. Bank Transfer. After placing the order through the web shop or through the mail you have seven days to transfer the entire amount to the account of Dutch Salvage. After this period your order will be canceled. You will find our payment information at the bottom of this page, as well as under contact.
Bank details IBAN: NL40 ABNA 0606 2851 48
T.n.v .: Bart Peters
BIC / SWIFT: ABNANL2A